The Alliance Leader and Vice Alliance Leader(s) can open Guild War 2 times a week. Guild War will require the entire guild to work together to clear 5 strongholds with levels that depend on the difficulty selected.
Easy, Medium, Hard, Very Hard, Nightmare, Purgatory (Hell)
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
After the event is started, guild members can continue to participate in the activity until all strongholds are completed or the leader chooses to forfeit the round.
- Guild members will see 5 strongholds with faction markers on them, these strongholds are randomized and heroes of the matching faction will receive a 40% stat buff when challenging that stronghold.
- Participating in the battle does not consume stamina
- Each hero may only participate in a guild war battle once every day
- Retreating will remove your heroes from the current day's pool and also cancel any progress or rewards you have gained
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Personal Reward Points[edit | edit source]
- In each battle, personal points are awarded based on the number of enemies killed.
- After the individual points reach a certain level, will receive Guild Medals
- The amount of personal points rewarded is tied to the level of difficulty of the event
- The higher the difficulty, the more personal points rewards you will receive.
Guild rewards[edit | edit source]
- These Rewards are sent after the Guild Battle ends and only to members of the guild who have obtained Personal Reward Points during the event
- Guild Progress Reward
- At the end of the war, the progress rewards will be issued according to the completion percentage of the war.
- Total Domination Award
- Each stronghold has its Total Domination award that is provided to all member of the guild that participated in the war