Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Langrisser I[edit | edit source]
Langrisser is a tactical role-playing game developed by Masaya, the entertainment division of NCS.
It was initially released for the Sega Mega Drive with a later update on the NEC PC-Engine Super CD-ROM called Langrisser: Hikari no Matsuei. In all subsequent releases, the game was redesigned to use the new engine Masaya created for Der Langrisser.
Releases[edit | edit source]
- Langrisser (Sega Mega Drive)
- Langrisser: Hikari no Matsuei (NEC PC-Engine)
- Langrisser I&II (Sony PlayStation)
- Langrisser: Dramatic Edition (Sega Saturn)
- Langrisser I (PC Windows 98)
- Langrisser (NTT DoCoMo 90xi)(http://www.hudson.jp/mobile/view.php?id=20101245)
- Langrisser I&II (Sony Playstation 4)(https://www.langrisser.com/1_2/)
- Langrisser I&II (Nintendo Switch)
Story Information[edit | edit source]
Game Information[edit | edit source]
Production Credits[edit | edit source]
Producers: Hideo Suzuki, Manabu Takasugi
Assistant Producer: Hikaru Satō
Programmers: K. Zouza, Tetsuya Ōya, T. Momose
Graphic Designer: Masayuki Suzuki, Y. Ikeda
Character Designer: Satoshi Urushihara
Music Composer: CUBE (Hiroshi Fujioka, Noriyuki Iwadare, Isao Mizoguchi)
Special Thanks: H. Yamamoto, Hirofumi Tsuda, N. Kawakami, Yukihiro Higuchi, MORIYAH, Takahide Saitō, NACCAI
Executive Director: Yasumasa Shirakura