Langrisser Wiki talk:Community portal
Help Wanted[edit source]
- Langrisser Loremaster (To update character bios and provide insight into the classic Langrisser games.)
- PvP Expert (To handle everything PvP related in Langrisser Mobile, from normal Arena to World Arena. Friendly matches count too!)
- General Contributors (Just a simple Wiki Editor. Contribute what you can, when you can!)
Data Wishlist[edit source]
If this data is available somewhere or you can provide it to the Wiki, please let us know!
- Hero Boosts (baseline, can be checked in-game) & Max Hero Boosts (after bonds).
- 4-star and 5-star max stats for Heroes.
- Baseline and max stats for individual Soldier upgrades.
- Soldier Icons
To Do List[edit source]
- Transition heroes to the new layout (See Aaron as an example).
- Edit the Infobox Template to be more relevant to Langrisser Mobile (or make a new one).
- To update, cross reference with the game itself, https://langrisser.gg/, and the CN Wiki.
- Max stats can be found at the Max Stats Table (6-Star, LVL 60).
- Skills are being implemented into the Wiki as character pages are being updated. These skills follow templates. Please see Template:Skill Tenacity as an example on how to make your own.
- Soldiers are currently a work in progress. You can put placeholders or do a mockup chart if desired on the hero pages.
- Expand and clean up pages lacking in information. Most of these are undocumented, but some will have the "Cleanup" tag.
- The pages under "Beginner's Guides" and "Gameplay" may be a good start.
- "Classic Langrisser" could also use some work. However, it may be easier just to send users over to the mainline Langrisser Wiki (https://langrisser.info/) and keep this Wiki focused on the mobile game.
- "Art & Music" is extra fluff and could probably just be scrapped (or moved to a separate "Bonus/Other" section.)
Random Page Ideas[edit source]
- Have a page dedicated to NPCs in Langrisser Mobile.
Discussion Topics[edit source]
Insert New Discussion Topics Here