Lewin

From Langrisser Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


General Builds Bio Misc Classic
Lewin
Art by: Zlongame, Ltd.
Rarity
★
Weapon Type
Faction Type
★
Appears in
Voice Actor EN
?
Voice Actor JP
Release Date

Character Introduction[edit | edit source]

He's the son of the Larcuss viscount Raymond, and Dieharte's cousin and fellow comrade-in-arms.

Immediately upon hearing that the Riguler Empire had invaded, he helps his father to organize a liberation army, in order to recapture the occupied territory of the Kingdom of Larcuss.

"Protecting Langrisser is the supreme glory and eternal duty of our noble family."

Stat Tables[edit | edit source]

HP ATK DEF INT MDEF SKL
Starting Stats - - - - - -
Stat Focus: Sword Master Font B.png Font A.png Font B.png Font D.png Font C.png Font C.png
Max Stats: Sword Master 3754 463 273 216 236 135
Innate Hero Boost - 10% 5% - 5% -
Max Hero Boost 10% 35% 15% - 30% -

Innate Talent & Skill[edit | edit source]

Star Rank Description
Gift Light.png
Origins of Light
2-Star Before attacking, unit's ATK & DEF increase by 5%. (Lasts 1 turn.)

50% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.

3-Star Before attacking, unit's ATK & DEF increase by 7%. (Lasts 1 turn.)

60% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.

4-Star Before attacking, unit's ATK & DEF increase by 9%. (Lasts 1 turn.)

70% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.

5-Star Before attacking, unit's ATK & DEF increase by 12%. (Lasts 1 turn.)

80% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.

6-Star Before attacking, unit's ATK & DEF increase by 15%. (Lasts 1 turn.)

100% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.

Skill Description Cooldown Point Cost
Roar Roar [Physical Damage] Attacks a single target, dealing x1.3 Damage.
Before battle, dispels 2 enemy buffs and decreases their ATK & INT by 20%. Lasts 1 turn.
2 2

Class Unlock Tree[edit | edit source]

Class Base Unlock 1st Unlock 2nd Unlock 3rd Unlock 4th Unlock
Lewin class.png
Saber 02.png
Fighter
Detect
Detect
- Class Mastery
+36 HP, +9 ATK
- -
Cavalry 02.png
Highlander
Elite Cavalry
Elite Cavalry
Skill Blast.png
Blast
Class holy cavalry.png
Paladin
Class Mastery
+48 HP, + 12 ATK
-
General
General
Class ji wu.png
Amazon
Skill Protect.png
Protect
Class maid.png
Maid
Class Mastery
+80HP, +7 ATK
-
Swordsman
Swordsman
Class elite infantry.png
Elite Infantry
Skill Battle Cry.png
Battle Cry
Monk
Monk
Class Mastery
+ 80HP, +5 SKL
-
Saber 04.png
Sword Master
Skill DEF Command.png
DEF Command
Class heavy infantry.png
Heavy Infantry
Passive Sun.png
Sun Slash
Armored Lancer
Phalanx
Class Mastery
+25 ATK, +10 DEF, +10 MDEF

Skill Information[edit | edit source]

Skill Description Cooldown Point Cost
Battle Cry Battle Cry [Passive] Before attacking, dispels 1 buff from the enemy. Decreases enemy's ATK & DEF by 10%. Lasts 1 turn. - 1
Protect Protect [Passive] Physical damage taken decreased by 5%. When nearby friendly units are under physical attack, takes damage in their place. - 1
DEF Command DEF Command [Command] All allies within 2 blocks gain +10% DEF. - 2
Sun Slash Sun Slash [Physical Damage] Attacks a single enemy, dealing damage equal to 1.5x. After battle, restores HP (30% damage). 2 2
Blast Blast [Passive] When attacking, if Unit HP is above 80%, damage taken is reduced by 30% during battle. - 1
Detect Detect [Passive] Crit increased by 10%. When dealing damage, 50% chance to disable enemy's passive skills. Lasts 2 turns. 100% chance to trigger when landing a critical hit. - 1