Lewin (Mobile)

From Langrisser Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Lewin
Prince of Elthlead
Art by: Zlongame, Ltd.
Rarity
★
Faction Type
Icon Group Origin.png
Appears in
Gender
Male
Voice Actor EN
?
Release Date


General Builds Bio Misc Classic

Character Introduction[edit | edit source]

He's the son of the Larcuss viscount Raymond, and Dieharte's cousin and fellow warrior-in-arms. Immediately upon hearing that the Riguler Empire has invaded, he helps his father to organize a liberation army, in order to recapture the occupied territory the kingdom of Larcuss.

Protecting Langrisser is the supreme glory and eternal duty of our noble family.


Stat Tables[edit | edit source]

HP ATK DEF INT MDEF SKL
Starting Stats 309 44 24 22 20 28
Max Stats: Sword Master Font B.png Font A.png Font B.png Font D.png Font C.png Font C.png
Max Stats: Sword Master 3980 497 291 234 252 135
Innate Soldier Boost 0% 10% 5% - 5% -
Max Soldier Boost 10% 35% 15% - 30% -

HP ATK DEF INT MDEF SKL
Starting Stats 309 44 24 22 20 28
Max Stats: Sword Master Font B.png Font A.png Font B.png Font D.png Font C.png Font C.png
Max Stats: Sword Master 3754 463 273 216 236 135
Innate Soldier Boost 0% 10% 5% - 5% -
Max Soldier Boost 10% 35% 15% - 30% -

Innate Talent & Skill[edit | edit source]

Star Rank Description
Gift Light.png
Origins of Light
2-Star Before attacking, unit's ATK & DEF increase by 5%. Lasts 1 turn. 50% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.
3-Star Before attacking, unit's ATK & DEF increase by 7%. Lasts 1 turn. 60% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.
4-Star Before attacking, unit's ATK & DEF increase by 9%. Lasts 1 turn. 70% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.
5-Star Before attacking, unit's ATK & DEF increase by 12%. Lasts 1 turn. 80% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.
6-Star Before attacking, unit's ATK & DEF increase by 15%. Lasts 1 turn. 100% chance to restore 30% HP after battle.
Skill Description Cooldown Point Cost
Roar Roar [Physical Damage] Attacks a single target, dealing x1.3 Damage.
Before battle, dispels 2 enemy buffs and decreases their ATK & INT by 20%. Lasts 1 turn.
2 2


Class Unlock Tree[edit | edit source]

Class Base Unlock 1st Unlock 2nd Unlock 3rd Unlock 4th Unlock
Lewin class.png
Saber 02.png
Fighter
Soldier Infantry.png
Infantry
Detect
Detect
Class Mastery
+9 ATK, +36 HP
- -
Pike 03.png
General
Soldier Amazon.png
Amazon
Protect
Protect
Soldier Maid.png
Maid
Class Mastery
+80 HP, +7 ATK
-
Saber 03.png
Swordsman
Soldier Elite Infantry.png
Elite Infantry
Battle Cry
Battle Cry
Soldier Elite Lancer.png
Elite Lancer
Class Mastery
+80 HP, +5 SKILL
-
Cavalry 02.png
Highlander
Soldier Elite Cavalry.png
Elite Cavalry
Blast
Blast
Soldier Paladin.png
Paladin
Class Mastery
+12 ATK, +48 HP
-
Saber 04.png
Sword Master
DEF Command
DEF Command
Soldier Heavy Infantry.png
Heavy Infantry
Sun Slash
Sun Slash
Soldier Phalanx.png
Phalanx
Class Mastery
+25 ATK, +10 MDEF, +10 DEF


Skills[edit | edit source]

Skill Description Cooldown Point Cost
Detect Detect [Passive] Crit increased by 10%. When dealing damage, 50% chance to disable enemy's passive skills. Lasts 2 turns. 100% chance to trigger when landing a critical hit. - 1
Protect Protect [Passive] Physical damage taken decreased by 5%. When nearby friendly units are under physical attack, takes damage in their place. - 1
Battle Cry Battle Cry [Passive] Before attacking, dispels 1 buff from the enemy. Decreases enemy's ATK & DEF by 10%. Lasts 1 turn. - 1
Blast Blast [Passive] When attacking, if Unit HP is above 80%, damage taken is reduced by 30% during battle. - 1
DEF Command DEF Command [Command] All allies within 2 blocks gain +10% DEF. - 2
Sun Slash Sun Slash [Physical Damage] Attacks a single enemy, dealing damage equal to 1.5x. After battle, restores HP (30% damage). 2 2


Heart Bonds[edit | edit source]

Hero Bonds[edit | edit source]

Name Intimacy Level Description Requirements
Legion Bond - Glory
Legion Bond - Glory
5 All soldier stats increase by 10%.
Hero's Bond - Light
Hero's Bond - Light
10 All Hero's Stats +10%. Lewin reaches Lv. 30.
Legion's Bond - Honor
Legion's Bond - Honor
15 ATK & MDEF of soldiers increase by 15%. Complete Time Rift (Elite) 3-1 with Lewin.
Hero's Bond - Toughness
Hero's Bond - Toughness
23 Hero's HP & DEF & MDEF increase by 15%. Help Kirikaze complete his Gate of Fate 3
Hero's Bond - Strength
Hero's Bond - Strength
25 Hero's ATK & INT & SKILL increase by 15%. Help Luna complete her Gate of Fate 6


Heart Bond[edit | edit source]

Level Description
Skill Kizuna2.png 4 When hero's class is Sword Master: When your units have more than 5 buffs, damage taken during battle decreases by 10%.
Skill Kizuna1.png 7 When hero's class is Sword Master: When your units have more than 5 buffs, damage dealt during battle increases by 10%.
Skill Kizuna3.png 10 All Hero's Stats +5%.
Icon CenterHeartRed.png 10 HP +700, DEF +40, MDEF +40

Related Bonds[edit | edit source]

Luna
Luna

Complete Devout Foodie with Lewin's help.

Kirikaze
Kirikaze

Complete Sword Giver with Lewin's help.

Soldiers[edit | edit source]

Soldier Unit type Unit Tier Description
Tidal Elf Tidal Elf Aquatic 3 Normal attacks deal [Magic Damage]. When in water, physical damage taken by soldiers is decreased by (15%-45%), and ATK increases by (7%-20%).
Heavy Infantry Heavy Infantry Infantry 3 When attacking, Soldier ATK increases by (10%-30%). When attacked, Soldier's DEF increases by (10%-30%).
Masked Maid Masked Maid Infantry 3 Before entering battle, sacrifices (10%-5%) of the unit's current HP, to increase soldier ATK, DEF, and MDEF by (15%-45%).
Amazon Champion Amazon Champion Lancer 3 When attacking, ATK increases by (10%-30%). (30%-75%) chance to reduce enemy's DEF by 20%. Lasts 1 turn.
Phalanx Phalanx Lancer 3 Physical damage taken decreased by (10%-30%).
Elite Cavalry Elite Cavalry Cavalry 2 When attacking, damage taken is reduced by (10%-20%).
Paladin Paladin Cavalry 2 When battling against Demons, ATK & DEF increase by (20%-30%).
Elite Infantry Elite Infantry Infantry 2 When attacking, damage taken is reduced by (10%-20%).
Maid Maid Infantry 2 When Soldier HP is above 80%, ATK increases by (10%-20%).
Amazon Amazon Lancer 2 When attacking, ATK increases by (10%-20%).
Elite Lancer Elite Lancer Lancer 2 When attacked, damage dealt increases by (10%-20%)
Infantry Infantry Infantry 1