- If you don't mind supporting the game, Purchase the Monthly Blessings. They are affordable and give very useful benefits such as an extra treasure bonus per day for Gym's & Goddess Trial, Daily gems & EXP potions, and even access to the Time Bell to rewind time if you make a deadly mistake in battle.
|The Gift of the Goddess||The Flag of Courage||Clock of Forgiveness|
|30 Days||30 Days||30 Days|
|Get 50 Trinity Crystals daily, Hero gets extra EMP:+10%, Hero gets extra Intimacy+10%||Goddess Trial Daily Reward +1 Aniki's Gym Daily Reward +1||Able to take back any action during solo non PVP battle 3 times per battle, Only consume 50% stamina when losing.|
- Remember, on the internet opinions are a dime a dozen. Just because one guide says something doesn't mean it is the definitive way. Feel free to add on to existing or create your own guides once you become a veteran as well!
- Remember, do reconsider twice or more when changing class, there is no turn around trip after you changed to higher tier class while to unlock other class required Rune Stone which can only be acquired twice a month [Guild Wars & Black Market], It is recommended to save up Rune Stone as they are rare resource.
- Prepare yourself ahead of time for Team Level 35. This is when the difficulty curve will start rapidly ramping up because many hero's on their 3rd class have access to the Fusion Power Buff for their faction. Many battles will become very tough without using this. Fusion Power Buff's will affect all heroes on the map that share that faction, so build up a synergistic team instead of just putting all your SSR's on the field.
- Do your dailies every day for those gems, they add up and especially if you intend to be a $0 spender, you'll want them.
- Login Twice a day for 200 bonus stamina! Big Bro Burger x2 is handed out on your first login between 12:00AM - 11:59AM CST and another 2 are given for logging in between 12:00PM - 11:59PM
- It's not the end of the world if you can't make it in time for the daily primetime joint battles.